Virtual Book Tour for Life Lessons from the Heart
I am looking for bloggers and internet radio show hosts to help with my upcoming non fiction inspirational book, Life Lessons from the Heart, by participating in a virtual book tour. If this is interest to you, please email back at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My first book, Life Lessons from the Heart, is a non fiction book to share things I learned from different experiences in my life. I am planning on publishing this as an ebook via Smashwords in late July/early August.
The blog tour is scheduled to be running from August 1st-August 31st.
I am looking for at least 15-20 (or more) bloggers/reviewers/internet radio show hosts to offer either book reviews, guest blog posts, book mentions or author interviews on their blogs, websites and/or newsletters.
Life is a precious gift you have been given and there are lessons in all experiences that life gives to you.
In, Life Lessons from the Heart, the author shares her experiences of hard times and how she was able to work through them. She tells how she became appreciative of even the toughest of times such as the death of her mom, a divorce with the father of her child, getting disowned by her father and her husband’s heart attack.
The author reveals how she finds life’s beauty even when life throws in scary, sad or unfortunate events. She shares how she discovered that life is rich in community and saturated in love. She offers ways where you can go on to live a richer, happier and more fulfilled life that breeds from your true authentic self.
This book shares stories and insight on how to:
~realize the importance of celebrating who you are (just as you are now)
~release the grip of having to be right and in control
~end the feeling of self doubt
~embrace and find time to do the things you love to do
~and much more…
If you are someone who feels stuck in your life and wish to turn it around reading “Life Lessons from the Heart” will give you inspiration and motivation to live a life coming from a place of self love and self care.
You can read more about my book at my website Teresa Morrow.
My offer to you:
1. Your blog URL will appear in the event tour’s official schedule, which will be posted on http://teresamorrow.com (my website).
2. Of course, you will get a complimentary ebook copy of the book Life Lessons from the Heart in your email.
3. EXTRA promotion for you and your blog/website as I will be posting about my virtual book tour stops to my 2300+ friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook.
1. Write a review of the pdf book, ‘Life Lessons from the Heart”.
2. Request a guest blog post from me regarding self development, forgiveness and/or self love.
3. Post an interview with the me on your blog.(I can either send you questions or you can provide the questions)
Please respond by July 10th so that I can add you to the blog tour schedule.
Please email me at email@example.com to let me know if you are interested in participating in it for the blog tour.
I appreciate your continued support with my writing efforts!